Passion Fruit Partners are hiring a Salesforce Consultant to lead/manage Salesforce implementation projects with nonprofit organizations. Successful candidates will have strong project management skills and experience implementing Salesforce for nonprofits.
Location: Virtual - Home-based office in Canada.
- Lead and manage Salesforce implementations for nonprofit organizations
- Design solutions on Salesforce platform including 3rd party application integration, data migration, and automation
- Transform business requirements into technical designs, document business process flows, facilitate requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership
- Serve as the first point of escalation for clients
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification required, Salesforce.com Nonprofit Consultant or other Consultant level certifications preferred
- Communities and/or Pardot experience a bonus!
- 2+ years of Salesforce consulting experience required
- Past experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Post-Secondary Education required
If you're interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com