Passion Fruit Partners are hiring a Salesforce Consultant to lead/manage Salesforce implementation projects with nonprofit organizations. Successful candidates will have strong project management skills and experience implementing Salesforce for nonprofits.
Location: Virtual - Home-based office in Canada.
Passion Fruit Partners is a boutique Canadian Salesforce consulting firm that specializes in working with nonprofits. Founded in 2020, we have grown to be a tight-knit team with shared values and a passion for helping nonprofits. Passion Fruit is committed to creating an environment where team members can be their authentic selves, continue to grow as individuals, and have work-life balance to recharge and spend time with loved ones.
We stand by our values everyday and represent who we are:
- Passion: We are passionate about making a difference in the world by supporting the missions of nonprofits.
- Authenticity: We bring our authentic selves to work and present Passion Fruit as we are.
- Integrity: We are committed to doing right by our clients, teammates, and all those we interact with.
- Quality: We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service.
- Lead and manage Salesforce implementations for nonprofit organizations
- Design solutions on Salesforce platform including 3rd party application integration, data migration, and automation
- Transform business requirements into technical designs, document business process flows, facilitate requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership
- Serve as the first point of escalation for clients
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification required, Salesforce.com Nonprofit Consultant or other Consultant level certifications preferred
- Experience Cloud and/or Pardot experience a bonus!
- 2+ years of Salesforce consulting experience required
- Past experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Post-Secondary Education required
If you're interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org