Location: Virtual - Home-based office in Canada.
Who we are:
Passion Fruit Partners is a boutique Canadian Salesforce consulting firm that specializes in working with nonprofits. Founded in 2020, we have grown to be a tight-knit team with shared values and a passion for helping nonprofits. Passion Fruit is committed to creating an environment where team members can be their authentic selves, continue to grow as individuals, and have work-life balance to recharge and spend time with loved ones.
We stand by our values everyday and represent who we are:
- Passion: We are passionate about making a difference in the world by supporting the missions of nonprofits.
- Authenticity: We bring our authentic selves to work and present Passion Fruit as we are.
- Integrity: We are committed to doing right by our clients, teammates, and all those we interact with.
- Quality: We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service.
Passion Fruit Partners are hiring a Salesforce Client Partner, Nonprofit to assist in the growth of our nonprofit practice. The Client Partner will be responsible for building and maintaining key relationships with our partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. They will collaborate with our pre-sales team to scope and deliver comprehensive Statements of Work to potential nonprofit clients and manage ongoing client relationships.
What you'll do:
- Exemplify Passion Fruit’s core values
- Meeting lead, pipeline, and quota targets, updating pipeline consistently with next steps and close dates
- Maintain and develop strategic relationships with Salesforce partners
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership
- Work with Solutions Engineer to scope and present comprehensive Statements of Work to potential clients
- Complete knowledge transfers with our delivery team, ensuring they are set up for success
- Ensure all projects are aligned with Passion Fruit's core values and service offerings
- Develop and drive the overall long-term strategy with assigned accounts, aligned with the client’s strategic objectives
- Handle client escalations and maintain ongoing relationships with the nonprofits we support
- Travel as required to meet with partners and potential clients
Who you are:
- You have a Salesforce Admin Certification and a Salesforce Nonprofit Consultant Certification
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Professional Services sales
- You also ideally have 2+ years of experience working with Nonprofits
- You have experience building rapport and establishing strong relationships selling in the Salesforce ecosystem
- You own strong time management & communication skills
- You have a proven track record of hitting sales targets
- You have the basic ability to estimate the level of effort for Salesforce projects
- You have the ability to write and present comprehensive SOWs
- You have strong technical aptitude and the ability to demo Salesforce
What we offer:
Passion Fruit Partners offers health benefits, offers flexible schedules through remote work, regular team bonding events, a competitive salary and a generous vacation policy.
If interested, apply on LinkedIn or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of applications, we will only be following up with candidates who have successfully secured an interview. Passion Fruit is an equal opportunity employer. Any accommodation needed will be provided by Passion Fruit throughout the recruitment, selection and or/assignment process to applicants with disabilities.
Your Cover Letter should include:
- Why you’d be a good fit on the Passion Fruit team
- Why you’d like to work for us
- Why you’re passionate about working with nonprofits