Passion Fruit Partners are hiring a Senior Salesforce Developer to design, build, and support Salesforce implementation projects with nonprofit organizations. Successful candidates will have the resourcefulness and passion to solve complex technology challenges for many of our nonprofit clients.
Location: Virtual - Home-based office in Canada.
Passion Fruit Partners is a boutique Canadian Salesforce consulting firm that specializes in working with nonprofits. Founded in 2020, we have grown to be a tight-knit team with shared values and a passion for helping nonprofits. Passion Fruit is committed to creating an environment where team members can be their authentic selves, continue to grow as individuals, and have work-life balance to recharge and spend time with loved ones.
We stand by our values everyday and represent who we are:
- Passion: We are passionate about making a difference in the world by supporting the missions of nonprofits.
- Authenticity: We bring our authentic selves to work and present Passion Fruit as we are.
- Integrity: We are committed to doing right by our clients, teammates, and all those we interact with.
- Quality: We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service.
- Design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components
- Develop integration processes using the Salesforce API or third-party integration tools
- Work closely with the project team to transform business requirements into technical designs, assist in documenting business process flows, and provide guidance on software lifecycle best practices
- Provide subject matter expertise during sales cycles, and solution estimates based on business requirements
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through technical documentation and best practices
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members
- Post-Secondary in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 3+ years of Salesforce platform development experience, with proficiency in using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and Salesforce APIs (REST, SOAP, Bulk, etc)
- Experience with testing and deployment processes
- Experience with relational databases (SOQL/SOSL, etc.)
- Experience with development tools (Salesforce DX, Jenkins, Gearset, Jira, Github, VS Code, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design principles
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com. Due to the number of applications, we will be following up with candidates who have successfully secured an interview.