Passion Fruit Partners are hiring a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team!
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be responsible for building authentic relationships with our nonprofit clients, learning new technologies quickly, being a strong problem-solver, and demonstrating excellent communication skills. You are someone who thrives in self-directed environments while working well in small teams, and values a high quality of work. You must be passionate about working with nonprofit organizations.
Location: Virtual - Home-based office in Canada.
Passion Fruit Partners is a boutique Canadian Salesforce consulting firm that specializes in working with nonprofits. Founded in 2020, we have grown to be a tight-knit team with shared values and a passion for helping nonprofits. Passion Fruit is committed to creating an environment where team members can be their authentic selves, continue to grow as individuals, and have work-life balance to recharge and spend time with loved ones.
We stand by our values everyday and represent who we are:
- Passion: We are passionate about making a difference in the world by supporting the missions of nonprofits.
- Authenticity: We bring our authentic selves to work and present Passion Fruit as we are.
- Integrity: We are committed to doing right by our clients, teammates, and all those we interact with.
- Quality: We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service.
- Participate in Salesforce implementations for nonprofit organizations
- Design solutions on the Salesforce platform including 3rd-party application integration, data migration, and automation
- Transform business requirements into technical requirements, document business process flows, facilitate requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and client management skills
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- Self-directed, takes individual responsibility, self-motivated independent thinker
- Adapts quickly to learning new technologies and working with new tools
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification required
- Salesforce Nonprofit Consultant certification preferred (able to be completed within 90-days of joining)
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience preferred
- Past experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Post-Secondary Education required
If interested, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of applications, we will only be following up with candidates who have successfully secured an interview.